Bluetooth Module FAQ
1. Obstacles (housing, wall, human body, etc.) between Bluetooth devices will affect the communication distance.
2. There are metal objects (wiring, copper, shell) near the antenna of the device, which will cause signal attenuation and affect the communication distance.
3. Too close to the ground, walls, and water bodies will cause signal attenuation and affect communication distance
4. The signal strength is set incorrectly, and the air rate is set too high.
5. Ensure that the power supply voltage is within the recommended voltage range, and whether the voltage fluctuates frequently and greatly.
Why the module is damaged?
1. The voltage fluctuates frequently and greatly; it is recommended that the power supply voltage is within the recommended voltage range.
2. Ensure that anti-static treatment is carried out during installation and welding.
3. Ensure the operating temperature range of the equipment, and it should not be used in an environment that is too high or too low.
4. Ensure the humidity range used by the equipment, and should not be used in an environment with excessively high humidity.